Gel for treating gingivitis and periodontitis symptoms
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
- Order number: FD-010
- Open text field 1: 7,50€
FREZYDERM Periodigum Chlorhexidin Gel 30 ml
Topic Gel with 0.2% therapeutic Chlorhexidin for treating symptoms of gingivitis or periodontitis. Enriched with clove oil which is a natural antiseptic agent. This gel contains no pharmaceutical substances or alcohol.
You can use this Chlorhexidin Gel after dental surgeries, if you have dental fistels or sulcus or if you have problems with your dental implants.
How to use: Apply 2-3 times a day, let it act for 20 minutesbefore rinsing out.
Please note: Chlorhexidine products should not be used prophylactically but for the temporary treatment of certain oral health issues. Use for 15 days max.
- topic gel for temporary treatment
- bioactive peptides protect from bone loss
- contains 0,2 % Chlorhexidin
- hyaluronic acid moisturizes mouth & gums
- clove oil works as a natural antiseptic agent
|By Ingredients:||without alcohol|
|Dental Care Application:||Gum gel|
- Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Fucus Serratus Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Oligopeptide-83, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eugenol, Sodium Benzoate, Aroma