Toothpaste with highly dosed oxygen - effective against bad breath
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available, ready for dispatch in 1-3 working days
- Order number: TETRO-345
atemfrisch® toothpaste against bad breath
The breath fresh toothpaste works with highly dose oxygen (hdO2) against bad breath and halitosis. The oxygen fights the anaerobic bacteria that cause bad breath. Aloe vera protects and cares for the gums, while xylitol stimulates salivation and helps prevent tooth decay and periodontosis.
For children up to 6 years: Use only a pea-sized amount of Atemfrisch toothpaste. Consult your dentist or doctor for additional fluoride intake. Supervise the child when brushing teeth to avoid excessive swallowing. For adults and children over 6 years: Apply a normal amount of Atemfrisch toothpaste to a dry toothbrush. Brush tongue, teeth and palate for 2-3 minutes. Spit out the rest.
For optimum results after brushing, use the breath fresh mouthwash: Rinse for 90 seconds with the breath fresh mouthwash.
- prevents the proliferation of bacteria that cause bad breath
- contains highly dosed oxygrn hd O2
- works against sour or bitter taste in the mouth
- optimal complement to Atemfrisch mouthwash
- suitable for diabetics
- Tube consists of 50 % chalk
- content: 100 ml
|According to taste:||minty|
|By Ingredients:||without Triclosan, without parabens, without SLS|
|Toothpaste needs:||against bad breath|
- Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Xylitol, Aroma, Lactic Acid, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Urea Peroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Zinc Gluconate, Menthol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ubiquinone, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.